1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

MINDD - Metabolic Immunologic Neurologic Digestive Disorders

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by Wayne, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    I just discovered this website a few minutes ago, did a quick search here on PR, and discovered it's not been mentioned before. It looks like it has some very good information, so thought I would post a link before I spaced it out.

MINDD - Metabolic Immunologic Neurologic Digestive Disorders

The first two paragraphs on the website give an overview:

beaverfury likes this.
  2. beaverfury

beaverfury beaverfury

West Australia
    Mindd Overview

Mindd is an acronym for Metabolic Immunologic Neurologic Digestive disorders that often affect the mind. Many modern illnesses fall into this category such as asthma, allergies, AD/HD, Autism, Crohns Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, digestive disorders, Schizophrenia, anxiety, depression and more.

Hm. I've suffered from asthma and allergies as a child, depression as an adult. My brain does ADHD stuff.

Its not hard to see the links. I wonder how many other PWC have these overlap conditions?..

Its a shame that remedies for this spectrum of conditions arent more direct and effective. Most of these illnesses take a lot of work to manage, with small returns in health

See more popular forum discussions.