• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Mind Gems - Energetic/Polarity Exercises I Find Almost Indispensable

Wayne

I ran across some energetic/polarity exercises about 20 years ago called "Mind Gems", and spend a few minutes 1-2x a day doing them. If I didn't do these, along with other various modalities like Balancing the Cortices Technique, EFT, Donna Eden exercises, etc., I don't know how I could keep my chronically somewhat agitated system calmed down enough for me to stay off of benzodiazapines and/or just not go plain crazy. --- I've been meaning to see if I could find diagrams and descriptions of the Mind Gems online sometime, and post links here if I could. Just got around to doing it this morning, and found a couple of links:

Mind Gems - FIRST Link

Mind Gems - SECOND Link

This blurb is at the second link:

The Mind Gems act as a viral scan to our electromagnetic fields. They ground the energies of the body and release disruptive patterns and charges. Mind Gems may be done individually, yet when done as shown, offer the deepest clearing.

Here's a second link to The Cortices Technique, by the founder of Body Talk.