1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: In Free Fall Through the Looking Glass
Jody Smith continues to try to put into words the horror of the altered state that hobbles the brains of those with ME/CFS...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Mind Gems - Energetic/Polarity Exercises I Find Almost Indispensable

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Wayne, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    I ran across some energetic/polarity exercises about 20 years ago called "Mind Gems", and spend a few minutes 1-2x a day doing them. If I didn't do these, along with other various modalities like Balancing the Cortices Technique, EFT, Donna Eden exercises, etc., I don't know how I could keep my chronically somewhat agitated system calmed down enough for me to stay off of benzodiazapines and/or just not go plain crazy. --- I've been meaning to see if I could find diagrams and descriptions of the Mind Gems online sometime, and post links here if I could. Just got around to doing it this morning, and found a couple of links:

Mind Gems - FIRST Link

Mind Gems - SECOND Link

This blurb is at the second link:

The Mind Gems act as a viral scan to our electromagnetic fields. They ground the energies of the body and release disruptive patterns and charges. Mind Gems may be done individually, yet when done as shown, offer the deepest clearing.

Here's a second link to The Cortices Technique, by the founder of Body Talk.

See more popular forum discussions.