Review: 'Through the Shadowlands’ describes Julie Rehmeyer's ME/CFS Odyssey
I should note at the outset that this review is based on an audio version of the galleys and the epilogue from the finished work. Julie Rehmeyer sent me the final version as a PDF, but for some reason my text to voice software (Kurzweil) had issues with it. I understand that it is...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

#MillionsMissing UK Protest Demands - Survey

Discussion in 'Millions Missing Campaign' started by L.A. Cooper, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Yogi

Yogi Senior Member

I completely disagree. PACE is a big factor in no biomedical research or treatments. Huge impact in UK and globally.

i found the survey not very helpful being constrained by the options but responded in other answers section something like:

1. Release all PACE data for independent analysis & Retract the PACE trial
    2. Stop the harmful GET treatments
    3. Fund biomedical (not psychological) research NOW

Just wanted to thank @L.A. Cooper for all the hard work that has gone into Missing Millions.!! It is difficult given the widespread number of probs we are up against and as we are all ill. Keep up the good work.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    L.A. Cooper and Keela Too like this.
  2. Keela Too

Keela Too Sally Burch

N.Ireland
    Those are still simple messages. I like them.

Yogi likes this.
  3. Cinders66

Cinders66 Senior Member

The PACE trial data is now released and I expect will be leaped on for reanalysis. I think widespread calls for retraction after that will be loud enough to sort that one. It might already be considered newsworthy given the paper published today showing a marked difference in results with original protocol

I still hope service funding , the severe generally etc as well as research funds and accurate education of medics feature

Keela Too likes this.
  4. Bob

Bob

England (south coast)
    Yes, me too. Many thanks, @L.A. Cooper.

L.A. Cooper and snowathlete like this.

See more popular forum discussions.