The Power and Pitfalls of Omics: George Davey Smith’s storming talk at ME/CFS conference
Read about the talk that stole the show at a recent ME/CFS conference in Simon McGrath's two-part blog.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Millions Missing protest fundraiser

Discussion in 'Fundraising' started by Neunistiva, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Neunistiva

Neunistiva Senior Member

MEAction is currently fundraising for Millions Missing protest and hiring a PR firm etc.

I want to donate but I'm having trouble and I would be very grateful if someone could help me. As far as I can tell, it is possible to donate in two places:

Crowdrise and MeAction page.

I only have PayPal available and Crowdrise doesn't accept PayPal so that option is out. But there's also some error on MeAction page. When I click to make a one time donation with PayPal I just get forwarded to my own account instead of offered the donation log in window. I've had the same issue for several months. Has anyone experienced the same?

2. AndyPR

AndyPR Senior Member

Just tried it and got the donation log in window so it doesn't appear to be from the MEAction side of things. Have you donated to them before? If so, maybe deleting cookies/clearing cache could help?

3. Neunistiva

Neunistiva Senior Member

@AndyPR I figured it out. The issue is that donation window doesn't work in Microsoft Edge. I had to use Chrome to donate.

I tested this on several different devices.

Valentijn and Chezboo like this.
  4. AndyPR

AndyPR Senior Member

Good, glad you got it figured out as the advice above was the sum total of my IT knowledge ;)

Neunistiva likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.