1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Lessons from ME/CFS: Finding Meaning in the Suffering
If you're aware of my previous articles here at Phoenix Rising then it's pretty clear that I don't generally spend my time musing upon the philosophy of the disease. I find it better to spend my time reading research and trying my best to break it down to its core elements and write...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Mild chemical sensitivity - what to do?

Discussion in 'Addressing Biotoxin, Chemical & Food Sensitivities' started by Fogbuster, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Senior Member

I think I have sensitivities to mold or dust as always have one or both nostrils clogged whilst in bed. Get asthma symptoms when I smoke a cigarette and got pretty intense brain fog when my niece sat next to me with her peroxide coloured hair within about 3 mins. So no severe symptoms but enough to be irritating and stop healing progress.

I have been trying to treat leaky gut, SIBO and yeast issues with absolutely no results and I think I need to address toxicity issues first before I can make any progress.

What are the first steps to take?

I'm going to buy a far infrared sauna. Not going to do colonic irrigation which is unbelievably dangerous, don't want to spend loads on "colon cleanser" rubbish, although might try a coffee enema..so yeah if anyone has any experience and previous success doing certain things I'd love to know!!

Thanks
    Jamie
  2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Is Jim Jones alive and well on PR?

Left Coast
    This is not a cure but I was told by an Environmental doctor to drink 1/4 tsp baking soda in 4 oz of water after an exposure. It really helps a lot. You can also use Alka Seltzer Gold.

I kept a bottle with me if I knew I was
    Going to be someplace where I had a problem
  3. Plum

Plum Senior Member

UK
    Improve liver detox with herbs - I like NOW Liver Detoxifier and Regenerator

Colon - try magnesium supplements, slippery elm and psyllium to help clean out the pipes.

Bentonite clay was recommended to me but it doesn't work for me!

Juicing - organic veges.

Activated charcoal does me a few favours!

See more popular forum discussions.