Thanks for the antiviral info everyone. Barring a miracle (lottery winning perhaps) I definitely can't afford valcyte at the prices quoted here. I am getting some testing done soon, so it will be good to see if I even have high levels for the tests that would possibly call for valcyte use anyway. Then perhaps help from Roche could be a possibility or a different antiviral if it makes sense medically. Madie, I'm so glad to hear you took the next step, I can't wait to hear how things go. I hope you get a lot of help!