• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Midori Evans: Help Wanted With Designing Educational Materials

Dolphin

I saw this in a UK local group newsletter

HELP WANTED WITH DESIGNING EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS

Midori Evans, an American self-employed tutor with a long-term history of ME/CFIDS, chronic Lyme and biotoxic illness is working on an interview project designing educational materials for school professionals. Ideal candidates are students and/or parents of children who have struggled to get their educational needs met at elementary through high school level while coping with CFS/ME, chronic Lyme, biotoxin or similar illnesses. The focus of this project is to raise awareness about the serious learning issues and neurological problems associated with these illnesses in order to have school professionals be more educated and able to help students. Having personally experienced her own invisible neurological processing problems and worked with a number of students who were struggling not only with their physical illnesses, but the disbelief and lack of help from the educational system, she is working on methods to raise awareness and improve the accommodations and understanding within the schools. Interviews take approximately 30 to 45 minutes and can be conducted over Facetime or the telephone. Contact Midori Evans at fantastictutor@gmail.com