1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Midnight friends

Discussion in 'Connective Tissue Disorders/Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome' started by Allyson, May 17, 2014.

1. Allyson

Allyson *****

Australia, Melbourne
  2. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    I was a subject, along with quite a few others, in a study that ended a year or two back on using Second Life as a social media for ME patients. It can work, but its not for everyone. However if you look at PR, and what we do here, there are thousands who benefit from social media all the time. We just finished agreeing at our last SL meeting that the internet has changed everything for us. Many of us are very aware of it.

With a proliferation of social media we have many choices. If someone is looking to connect with people and is house bound, or even bed bound, this is a minor miracle.
    WillowJ and Allyson like this.
  3. Allyson

Allyson *****

Australia, Melbourne
    well

Well said Alex!

Ally
  4. WillowJ

WillowJ Senior Member

WA, USA
    cool para from that article:

5. Allyson