1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

microsilica--powerful chelator

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Sushi, Jan 1, 2010.

1. brenda

brenda Senior Member

UK

Jenny Cutler says that the body starts to dump the mercury months after the amalgams come out and one needs to get it out.
  2. Jenny

Jenny Senior Member

London
    Yes I've heard that Brenda, but what evidence does he have for this? What's written about all this is so contradictory, especially what's written about chelation.

I almost always relapse when the seasons change so I can't help thinking it was just my normal pattern and the amalgam removal made no difference.

Jenny
  3. natasa778

natasa778 Senior Member

London UK
  4. brenda

brenda Senior Member

UK
    Hi Jenny

I was on the Cutler forum for a while and people were reporting thatt hey had the dump about 9 months on. I tend to believe what sufferers say.
  5. Jenny

Jenny Senior Member

London
    Hi again Brenda

But I always wonder how people know they are 'dumping' mercury. Even blood and stool tests seem to be unreliable. When I feel a lot worse, there are all sorts of things that could be going on - increase in cytokines, killing of bacteria, cyclical reactivation of viruses or bacteria, intolerance to a food etc etc.

Did you find the Cutler protocol helpful?

Jenny
  6. brenda

brenda Senior Member

UK
    Jenny I think you get to learn it while you are chelating. I cannot follow the protocol as I still have amalgams in and am not well enough for removal yet.
  7. Lotus97

Lotus97 Senior Member

United States
    What do you mean by "testing your mercury load"? Is that different than testing whether you have mercury toxicity? Is it the same with copper as well?
  8. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Hi Lotus,

It is checking the degree of heavy metal toxicity. I used Genova's Toxic Element Clearance Profile. It measures 21 toxic elements and places your results in a reference range. For instance I tested very high on Gallium and low on Mercury. Copper is not shown on this test as I guess it isn't normally considered a toxic element. I did have my copper level tested with another Genova test though.

Sushi
    Lotus97 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.