Julie Rehmeyer's 'Through the Shadowlands'
Writer Never Give Up talks about Julie Rehmeyer's new book "Through the Shadowlands: A Science Writer's Odyssey into an Illness Science Doesn't Understand" and shares an interview with Julie ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Methylfolate by itself?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Adlyfrost, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Adlyfrost

Adlyfrost Senior Member

NJ
    Was thinking about trying methylfolate by itself. Is there any danger of this? Would it be better to take with b-complex? I want to start @ 200mcg's methylfolate and level off at a lose dose- like 400 or 800max. I am only 105 lbs.

Been reading about other people's experience with methylation therapy- since I am extremely sensitive to just about EVERYTHING, I am TERRIFIED :nervous: to try it. Plus I do not have a doctor at this time.

I have been doing my own detox with herbs and natural anti-virals and other vitamins and minerals, and having good success. :D Just want to optimize my detox since I am still very tired all the time. I do not know if I need methylfolate or not, and wasn't sure if it was dangerous to take it by itself. Hoping it could help me detox a little more efficiently.

2. Adlyfrost

Adlyfrost Senior Member

NJ

See more popular forum discussions.