1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

MethylB12 Drops

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Rsmy59, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Rsmy59

Rsmy59

St. Louis, MO
    I've been having a lot of stomach problems lately and the only thing I've done differently in the last two months is take methylcobalamin. Could this cause digestive issues or am I grasping at straws?

2. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    Hi Rsmy,

Methylb12 drops are not generally known to me particularly effective. If you were to switch to the sublingual tablets with which I have a lot of experience and know that they are effective, and take both kinds, Metafolin, b-complex and the other things needed for healing, generally your stomach will be doing a lot better after some healing. I used to vomit practically every day with lots of nausea and IBS and acid regurgitation at night and all sorts of stuff. It has healed 100% and is no longer present.

3. Rsmy59

Rsmy59

St. Louis, MO
    Thanks, Freddd!

See more popular forum discussions.