• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

MethylB12 Drops

I've been having a lot of stomach problems lately and the only thing I've done differently in the last two months is take methylcobalamin. Could this cause digestive issues or am I grasping at straws?

Freddd

I've been having a lot of stomach problems lately and the only thing I've done differently in the last two months is take methylcobalamin. Could this cause digestive issues or am I grasping at straws?

Hi Rsmy,

Methylb12 drops are not generally known to me particularly effective. If you were to switch to the sublingual tablets with which I have a lot of experience and know that they are effective, and take both kinds, Metafolin, b-complex and the other things needed for healing, generally your stomach will be doing a lot better after some healing. I used to vomit practically every day with lots of nausea and IBS and acid regurgitation at night and all sorts of stuff. It has healed 100% and is no longer present.