1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: In Free Fall Through the Looking Glass
Jody Smith continues to try to put into words the horror of the altered state that hobbles the brains of those with ME/CFS...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

methylation: VERY low, very slow.....results

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by determined, Apr 22, 2011.

1. determined

determined Senior Member

USA: Deep South
    I have kept my full time job for one year now.....there were some struggles, and I'm not sure how long I will be able to work full time, but I really love my job and the social contact it provides.

I am hanging in there. The methylation supplements really seem to have provided an ongoing help with weakness/fatigue, but my challenges are still chemical sensitivity and pain cycles. When I have pain, I must medicate, which makes the chemical sensitivity worse.

I still think of Rich often and am so thankful for his willingness to share his ideas with all of us!
    Adlyfrost, Helen, Lotus97 and 2 others like this.
  2. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA
    Thank-you for taking the time to let us know how you are doing. :thumbsup:
    maryb likes this.
  3. Lotus97

Lotus97 Senior Member

United States
    Based on my research I think Rich was mistaken on that. He only posted about it once as far as I could tell. Since then, he posted multiple times about supplements helpful for excitotoxicity, but never mentioned folinic acid. The main reason Rich recommended folinic acid was due to it's role in creating nucleotides. This is from Rich:
    Helen likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.