• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Methylation.... Protocols and Gains

place

Be Strong!
Raven & CPU,
I do take a multi b. don't really feel it make a difference like b2 . The one consistent aspect during this process is that when your system gets moving fast you burn out on many elements in the cycle. B2 helps store all the other bs and after 4 week on the protocol my body ran out of b2, and the whole methly process stopped. I also got eye floater. Increased my b2, it solved the problem.

I solve one symptom at a time, never saw a need for manganes. Your body will tell what it's missing. Over the past 6 months I have posted symptoms that need to be addressed and someone on the board solves it. Collectively the people on this board have a vast amount of knowledge.

place

Be Strong!
Small update

I have been going well with 6mb12. I have enough energy and I am very social. However, I still have sinus issues and I noticed my nails don't grow as we'll as when I took higher amounts of mb12. So I have decided to increase my mb12 to just play with it. I know my heartburn will be back but It will be fun to see if there r changes.

Adb12- a side note, I had not been taking this regularly, ok, for a month or so. Anyways, I have been having these huge anxiety issues. This past week was insane, but I thought it was due to the custody battle we r in. I would wake up at night and have panic attacks! However, I took adb12 today and its gone! No gut feeling what so ever. Also, when I tend to have anxiety I replace the same conversation or situation in my head like a loop I can't get out of. I can't think about anything else. After taking adb12 I can stop the loop and move on. Yeah!!!!!!!

Victronix

I know that feeling of replaying the same conversation or situation in my head like a loop and not being able to get away from it . . . for me it's when I have something deeply emotionally important that I cannot yet resolve. I haven't had it in years, thank god. Its an awful feeling, but I think it does serve a purpose psychologically.

Still, I'm glad that adb12 is helping that, because it's hell to go through! And having body issues on top of that, as well, is a lot. I also had panic attacks (years before b-12 deficiency was diagnosed). Methyl B-12 start-up includes panic for me, particularly in the early morning hours. I would get up and write on the B-12 forum, and that helped. These days when I'm increasing a dosage or changing a brand and wake up panicky I know what it is, and can be calm about deciding whether to stay in bed and bother other human and animal occupants, or get get up early or read, etc.

Sorry you are having a custody battle. A friend of mine went through custody hell with his ex-wife. In the midst of it she got in a severe car accident and almost died. The paramedics arrived and couldn't believe she was still alive, totally jammed into the area under the dashboard, legs shattered, etc. She was airlifted to the hospital and was asking for her boys, they were all she cared about. Then she was put in a coma for weeks. Later, after she recovered, my friend gave her custody. I think he burned out with the two young kids on his own for so long, and things change when someone almost disappears from life like that. It's an incredibly emotionally loaded time to get through.

Victronix

PS -- are you continuing to take B-2? I ask because I've been plagued by floaters and wonder if it would help. I did try B-2, and the first time I took it it was like a sedative, I was so tired I couldn't believe it. Later, it seemed to have no effect. I take a B-multi, so, I get some in any case, but am open to anything that would help floaters.

place

Be Strong!
Stress really takes you down especially if your half way there anyways! It's my husband's child, but I love him as my own. Yes, I take my b2, it helps with the floaters but If I up my b12 I need to increase my b2 to prevent the floaters.