1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Never Ask Us if We're Hungry -- The Answer's Always No
There are three of us here and for many years, none of us ever got hungry. When our brains would turn to mush, when our faces would go numb, and we would start the invisible vibration which is the signature dance of ME/CFS, we knew we needed to eat.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Methylation Pathways... in Europe

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by joshi81, Dec 2, 2013.

1. joshi81

joshi81 Senior Member

Rome,Italy,Europe
    Hi i live in italy and i would like to know if th methylation patways test is available also in Europe...if yes where? Thank u
  2. Helen

Helen Senior Member

Sweden
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
    Valentijn and Beyond like this.
  3. xrunner

xrunner Senior Member

You can order it from the ELN as Helen said. Until a couple of years ago their test did not include any measure of glutathione reduced and oxidised, unlike the same lab did with their US-based testing.
    However, when you order the test you can ask them to include the glutathione results and they'll do it for you, if in the meantime they have not already included that as standard.
  4. joshi81

joshi81 Senior Member

Rome,Italy,Europe
    thank you guys :)

See more popular forum discussions.