• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Methylation Made Easy videos

Seewell

Im nearly always up to watching a video,but not so reading/writing,let alone getting my head around all
the methylation info .This is great,thanks.

caledonia Thank you very much for the vids. They were very simple to understand. I can piece it all together now! There was so much to learn and still so much more. Thanks for basics of methylation.

caledonia

Great idea, and very clearly presented.

One suggestion if you do anymore. Please no music.

Dad is hard of hearing, and I can't concentrate with the background music. :confused:

I noticed in video two around 2:00, it had the caption of "the US" department of energy below the methylation illustration. How Ironic?

Noticed Freddd got mentioned. Very cool

Good to know about niacin also, I'll experiment with that.

I book marked all the links in your signature. Time to try and figure this out.

thanks! :thumbsup:

Jarod, I have a no background music version up. The link is in my signature. Note, as methylation is a young and fast moving field, I'm continuing to add annotations to the original videos as new info comes to light. I'm only going to maintain the original videos, as it's too hard to maintain two versions. So you might want to check over there from time to time for updates. I hope you understand.

Jarod

Jarod, I have a no background music version up. The link is in my signature. Note, as methylation is a young and fast moving field, I'm continuing to add annotations to the original videos as new info comes to light. I'm only going to maintain the original videos, as it's too hard to maintain two versions. So you might want to check over there from time to time for updates. I hope you understand.

I totally understand not wanting to maintain multiple copies.

Might not master methylation right away with how much there is to learn, but the videos are a good easy start.

Thanks very much.

Jarod

YippeeKi YOW !!

WOW! Your quadrad of methylation videos are brilliant! Simple, direct, clear, both visually and audially witty, easy to understand. Just effing brilliant. Thank you so much, from the bottom of my (probably) non-methylating heart!
I’m really late posting this and not sure you’ll see it, but I just recently swallowed hard and joined up after a year or so of lurking. Generally not a joiner. It was your many comments and clear depth and breadth of knowledge that nudged me into the fold.

Again, many heartfelt thanks …. also, glad you kept the music, it telegraphs up front a sort of “Nothing to be afraid of here, really easy to understand, proceed confidently …..” message….and it was deeply kind of you to take the time and effort to post the videos without it, for those with hearing issues.

YippeeKi YOW !!

To echobravo …. thank you for your “like”, it lifted my spirits.

I’m guessing from your user name that your trigger for all this may have been more severe than the average, and your thoughtfulness in reaching out with a gentle supportive hug is much appreciated.