1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Methylation Made Easy videos

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by caledonia, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    Oh no! I really LIKE the music.
  2. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Both versions will be available, and you can choose which one you like better.
    Dreambirdie likes this.
  3. Red04

Red04 Senior Member

This should be stickied to the top. Do we have moderators or staff?
  4. Seewell

Seewell Senior Member

Im nearly always up to watching a video,but not so reading/writing,let alone getting my head around all
    the methylation info .This is great,thanks.
  5. musicfreak

musicfreak

Canada
    caledonia Thank you very much for the vids. They were very simple to understand. I can piece it all together now! There was so much to learn and still so much more. Thanks for basics of methylation.
  6. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Jarod, I have a no background music version up. The link is in my signature. Note, as methylation is a young and fast moving field, I'm continuing to add annotations to the original videos as new info comes to light. I'm only going to maintain the original videos, as it's too hard to maintain two versions. So you might want to check over there from time to time for updates. I hope you understand.
  7. Jarod

Jarod Senior Member

planet earth
    I totally understand not wanting to maintain multiple copies.

Might not master methylation right away with how much there is to learn, but the videos are a good easy start.

Thanks very much.

Jarod

See more popular forum discussions.