New Atmosphere, New Vision: Gibson and Whittemore Kick Off Invest in ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry reports on Dr. Gibson's introduction and Dr. Whittemore's keynote speech, at the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Methylation guidebook

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by sregan, Aug 3, 2017.

1. sregan

sregan Senior Member

Southeast
  2. sregan

sregan Senior Member

Southeast
    montseniana likes this.
  3. montseniana

montseniana

Catalonia, Spain
    Wow!! very interesting!!

Thanks!!!

4. Learner1

Learner1 Professional Patient

Pacific Northwest
    There's some interesting information in there, but it is missing key info and not completely accurate.

These folks are trying to sell their tests, but there are other things to measure to get a complete picture.

William Walsh and Carl Pfeiffer did some great work, starting in the 1970s. Walsh's book Nutrient Power tells a lot of the story.

However, their concepts of under and overmethylation are not quite accurate in practice. And they're missing some nutrients.

Ben Lynch and Seeking Health probably have the most accurate info available on the web. His Pathway Planner is very helpful, as are his courses and YouTube videos.

5. sregan

sregan Senior Member

Southeast
    I'm interested in a complete picture of methylation supplements and co-dependent supplements. It seems to be lacking here and I believe this manual provides some good information toward that end.

6. Learner1

Learner1 Professional Patient

Pacific Northwest
    sregan and Aroa like this.
  7. Banana94

Banana94

Switzerland
    sregan likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.