1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
First Direct Evidence of Neuroinflammation - 'Encephalitis' - in ME/CFS
A small study with just nine patients has captured the attention of patients and researchers alike after reporting direct evidence of inflammation in the brain of ME/CFS patients. The finding was one of the highlights picked out by Professor Anthony Komaroff in his IACFS/ME...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Methylation, folate and Candida/yeast overgrowth?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by kraken, Apr 15, 2014.

1. acrosstheveil

acrosstheveil Senior Member

very sluggish, tired feeling, white fuzzy tongue, itchyness all over, and oily skin. i have not noticed unpleasant breath but, then again, i have never been able to smell my own breath. as far as i can tell, my saliva smells fine.
  2. zzz0r

zzz0r Senior Member

You just need to lick your finger and then smell it :). Slugish and tired can be methylation defects, itchyness can be potassium deffeciency, oily skin is something that anyone can have. So how do you know for sure that these are candida overgrowth symptoms?
  3. acrosstheveil

acrosstheveil Senior Member

saliva has zero odor. if itchyness is caused by potassium deficiency how come potassium causes itchiness for me?

i don't. i'm brainstorming.

See more popular forum discussions.