1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Brain Cells Making us Sick? The microglia connection in ME/CFS & Fibromyalgia
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, could trigger and perpetuate the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Methylation and Lauricidin

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by drex13, Mar 5, 2011.

1. drex13

drex13 Senior Member

Columbus, Ohio
    Has anyone had experience with these two together? I started taking Lauricidin per my doctor. For 3 days I was fine, then added Half a tab of Jarrow 5mg methyl B12 and 2 B-Right capsules. And I have been sick ever since. (About 3 weeks). I don't know if it is one or the other, or the two things combined causing me to feel this crummy. I am nauseated, my stomach burns, diarrhea, the methyl B-12 tabs under the upper lip are causing my teeth to ache (at least I think thats what is causing it), I am very fatigued, my thigh muscles are getting weird pains, and my body hurts basically all over intermittenly, my brain is foggy, then not foggy. The usual stuff, just amplified alot. I have not taken any methylfolate or Dibencozide. Any suggestions, anyone? :headache:

Thanks,
    Drex
  2. Joopiter76

Joopiter76 Senior Member

slow down the dosage. If you cant tolerate Methyl-B12 try Hydoxy-B12. I guess the dosage was much too high. The reactions are the same I know from detox.
  3. drex13

drex13 Senior Member

Columbus, Ohio
    Thanks Joopiter. I was thinking I was having some sort of rapid detox, but it doesn't seem to be letting up. I stopped taking everything yesterday and feel better today. I was wondering if there was some kind of metal issue, but am unsure. As, far as I know I don't have any metal toxicity, but I do have the fillings.
  4. Joopiter76

Joopiter76 Senior Member

I think this is general detox. Although I take large amount of supps for 1,5 years now I get increased cold reactions from too much M-b12 and especially from FIR sauna. Only 15 min every second day made me ill for 2 weeks after the third session. So this is quite normal for us.
  5. Marg

Marg Senior Member

Wetumpka Alabama

See more popular forum discussions.