1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Methyl Trapping or Potassium wasting? Could use some help.

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Bdeep86, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Bdeep86

Bdeep86

Yesterday I took a pinch of methylfolate along with my b12's which are still relatively low. 1/8th of dibencozide and 500mcg of hb12, 200 approx mcg of 5-mthf. A little while after I drank a coffee and had this horrible attack. I'm not sure what it was but I could feel either my kidneys or adrenals kicking. I got panicked felt off balance. I know coffee can wast potassium but at this amount i'm not sure. Anyone one have any ideas?
  2. L'engle

L'engle moderate ME

Canada
    Yikes! No idea but it sounds unnerving. It doesn't sound similar to what I have with potassium wasting, which is weakness and leg cramps. It could be a start-up reaction but I don't know. I guess if the supplements are waking up your adrenal function it could cause a hypersensitive feeling. Not sure what to recommend. Caution I guess?!
  3. Bdeep86

Bdeep86

Thanks for the reply L'engle, so It doesn't sound like your potassium symptoms? I guess i'll just watch it more and see what else it could be.

See more popular forum discussions.