1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: In Free Fall Through the Looking Glass
Jody Smith continues to try to put into words the horror of the altered state that hobbles the brains of those with ME/CFS...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Methyl B12 patches

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Al Klein, Nov 9, 2013.

1. I pop an enzymatic methyl B12 as soon as I wake, but I really struggle on the 3 days a week that I have to leave the house before 7:45am, to give it enough time to absorb before eating.

Previously to this protocol I had tried and had good response from B12 patches, so am considering trying these on the 3 days that I leave early
    http://www.amazon.com/Vie-Patch-Strength-Sluggish-Methylcobalamin/dp/B00772H2SM/

I wonder if anyone has any experience of doing this?

Thanks
    Al
    Radio likes this.
  2. Mr. Cat

Mr. Cat Senior Member

Nothern California
    You might have to report back on this. . At that dose, I'd need three patches a day, or a $20 box every 2 days. They also have Folic Acid, which is usually contraindicated for folks on the methylation protocol.

I have my once-daily AOR Methylcobalamin Ultra 15mg mb12 right after breakfast, so it has plenty of time to absorb before I eat next. You said you tried B12 patches before - what kind, and how did it go?
  3. Before I started methylation protocol I used these between the hydroxo shots, maybe once a week, but I NEVER NOTICED the folic acid - thanks for pointing that out grrr!

I thought you should take methylcob BEFORE eating, not sure why I think that now as it gets absorbed sublingually. AFTER eating would make my schedule much easier

I never heard of the AOR product before, and I didnt realise people took as much as 15MG!!!!!! make my enzymatic therapy 1MG look pretty puny!

See more popular forum discussions.