• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Methyl B12 feel dizzy after eating

First round of tests came back!

-Uranium is extremely high (.83 compared to .06 reference)
-Creatinine is high
-Copper is high
-Ammonia is high

More to follow next week.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

If uranium is the issue - and the uranium is in the brain area - has anyone had any luck chelating this? From what I am reading it seems unclear what type of chelation works for uranium? Thanks,

UPDATE:

Not sure if I posted this here or not - but shortly after this post, when I still felt "toxins" floating in my brain, part of my brain just "shut off." That was almost 4 months ago. I haven't been able to access part of my brain (feels like the front) that whole time. SPECT scan came back normal. Its likely some sort of signaling issue from the toxins.

Only test that has come back indicating anything is I am positive for black mold mycotoxins.

I didn't get any change from the metals detox, so that probably isn't the issue.

Doctors say I could have lyme but lyme test has been negative and 3 months on antibiotics haven't changed anything.

I now see my next option as trying to detox with methyl B12 again. It is the only thing I have taken that I get any sort of effect from (where the problem is).

I'm a little worried about making things worse - because every time I try to take it I stop after 3 days because of the increase in pain in my head (in a specific area near brainstem) and more of that "toxic" feeling. I'm also worried that the methyl B12 is just circulating the toxins around, and not actually binding to them to help them excrete.

Thoughts?

I guess my plan is to just jump in and push through and make myself take the methyl B12 until I either explode or get better (1 mg a day). Also have glutathione, vitamin C, and chlorella to take.

I can handle any of the reactions... I just don't want to cause any damage. The issue is that there seems to be nothing else to try at this point and I view every day as an active damage situation because my brain has been "blocked" for so long.

Thanks again,