1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Metafolin vs. Thorne 50MTHF

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Christopher, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Christopher

Christopher Senior Member

Pennsylvania
    Has anyone experimented with taking the Thorne 5-MTHF as their methyfolate source in addition to or instead of the Solgar Metafolin? I wonder if there is a difference between the two. I was feeling pretty good taking the Solgar Metafolin, but I started substituting the Thorne methylfolate after a bit and also am noticing some decline. I don't know if it's from overexertion or from switching to the Thorne.

What I'm going to do is switch back to primarily Metafolin and reassess. But has anyone used other methylfolate sources and want to share what they learned?
  2. Christopher

Christopher Senior Member

Pennsylvania

See more popular forum discussions.