1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Mesenchyme

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by August59, Aug 1, 2009.

1. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
    Has anyone heard of or used this product. I ran across it while searching for info on Oxymgatrine. It's obviously not cheap! It quickly comes across as a form of alternative stem cell type product. States that it promotes correction of homeostasis in the body. Just wondered if someone with a more in tune chemical mind might look at it and throw out an opinion! I'm probably not suppose to link this, but I'm not promoting it, but instead looking for a more common description of what it might actually do.

https://www.hepatitiscfree.com/appieshop/index.cgi?mhhepatiSTORE:CKIE:prodNatMe+

Thanks

2. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    August,

You sure that link is right?

3. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
  4. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    Sorry, August,

When I tried the link I keep getting a Cannot Find Server screen.

5. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Feel free to post any link to just about anywhere you want. The key here is to get information out.

This kind of rebuild the system up from the beginning approach reminded me of Cheney - and yes, he does use mesenchymal factors as a kind of alternative stem cell - as you suggested.

http://aboutmecfs.org/blog/?p=449

Chemistry or efficacy is way beyond me though :confused:

See more popular forum discussions.