• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Esther12

I've just noticed it's 12:00 here... so Santa's already on his way. I hope I've been good.

I'm also hoping everyone has a fun day in spite of the various difficulties of life.

Best wishes to everyone here, and all those I've learnt from and communicated with over the last year.

(Not sure if this really counts as ME/CFS news).

Undisclosed

Merry Christmas to all. Best wishes for the coming year, let's hope it brings something good for all of us.

Kina

Dainty

Merry Christmas everyone!

I was just thinking, for anyone who might be feeling a little lonely, I'd encourage you to hang out in the chatroom...once two people start talking it tends to draw a gathering that can make quite the party. :D If you feel like you're on your own this year, you're not - there's plenty of us around!

:hug:

Nielk

Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. - Calvin Coolidge

Happy holiday to everyone!