1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Knitting Equals Pleasure, Despite ME/CFS
Jody Smith loves knitting. Again. She thought her days of knitting and purling were long over but ... she's back ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Hilleman admitted presence of viruses in vaccines!

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by bullybeef, Jan 24, 2012.

1. bullybeef

bullybeef Senior Member

North West, England, UK
    Transcript of audio interview with Dr. Maurice Hilleman
    See: http://www.naturalnews.com/033584_Dr_Maurice_Hilleman_SV40.html

You can hear this interview at: http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=13EAAF22CDA367BB3C2F94D2CD90EF7B&forumid=331851
  2. bullybeef

bullybeef Senior Member

North West, England, UK
    On this subject also listen to the following - thanks to Countrygirl for this find.

See: http://www.progressiveradionetwork....ve-commentary-hour-012312.html?forumid=331851

3. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

finally. i hope dr. andrew wakefield wins millions.
  4. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    reposting this from another thread as i think its more appropriate here. Its from dr john martin who has basically been booted out of alot of reearch in cfs/me, mm sound familiar.

SV40, Stealth Viruses and Polio Vaccines
    Dr. W. John Martin
    Center For Complex Infectious Disease

The somewhat eccentric elderly man contacted me to help with a legal victory he had engineered on behalf of a dying child. The child was said to have HIV but, with clear evidence of brain involvement, he possibly also had a stealth virus infection. A court order had been issued to test the specific polio vaccine lot the child had received for the presence of contaminating HIV. The order was very precise: at the behest of both the vaccine manufacturer and the federal government, there would be no testing for simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV), and no other testing allowed of the vaccine lot. The child supporter suggested that if I could show stealth virus in the patients blood, the childs mother could reapply to the court for permission to test the vaccine for a stealth virus.

I gladly accepted the challenge, especially since my own request to FDA for access to undiluted polio vaccine lots for stealth virus testing had been refused. Knowing of my interest in the child's case, an ambitious trial lawyer took it upon himself to petition though the courts for release of other polio virus vaccine lots that had been received by various individuals he had represented in vaccine damage cases. He was asking the court to allow stealth virus testing in my University of Southern California (USC) laboratory. I saw his Brief on November 11, 1995 and suspected that it would lead to problems.

cheers!!!
  5. heapsreal

australia (brisbane)
    Dr Martin was always mention cmv monkey virus, after listening to the link on vaccines, this is why.

Vaccine Safety
    Dr. W. John Martin
    Center For Complex Infectious Disease (www.ccid.org)

One of society's highest obligations is the protection of its children. Vaccine programs provide a proven method for childhood disease prevention. The safety of such programs has been entrusted to vaccine manufacturers and to government. regulatory agencies. Although widely touted as the major medical triumph of the 20th century, the development of viral vaccines has elements of less than stellar performance. The discovery in 1960 of live SV-40 virus contamination in formalin-treated poliovirus vaccine, produced in kidney cells cultures from rhesus monkeys, did not lead to an immediate recall of the contaminated vaccines. Rather the production method was switched to the use of kidney cells from the much less well characterized African green monkeys. This switch in monkey species was soon followed by the decision to forgo formalin inactivation by using a weakened (attenuated) live strain of poliovirus. Persisting concerns regarding contaminating viruses in the live poliovaccine led in 1972 to a joint study between the vaccine manufacturer and the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Kidney cultures from all 12 monkeys tested grew African green monkey simian cytomegalovirus (SCMV). Only 4 of the SCMV isolates were detectable using the regular methods for virus detection. No changes in testing methodology were imposed, nor was the scientific community alerted to the findings. An excuse that was subsequently offered was that all such information about the study was deemed to be proprietary. The results of this earlier study were, however, not conveyed to me in 1977 when, as an FDA scientist, I notified the Director of the FDA's Bureau of Biologics that certain poliovaccine lots contained unexplained non-cellular DNA; and were therefore potentially viral contaminated.

http://www.emergingworlds.com/ch_vaccines.cfm

cheers!!
  6. heapsreal

australia (brisbane)
    one more,

DISCOVERY OF AN ATYPICAL VIRUS INFECTING HUMANS LINKED TO VIRAL VACCINES PRODUCED ON MONKEY TISSUES
    In what could be one of the most important scientific discoveries of this decade, an award winning pathologist and immunologist at the University of Southern California, W. John Martin, M.D., Ph.D., has discovered an atypical virus infecting both children and adults who are exhibiting neurological, psychiatric and autoimmune disorder symptoms with diagnoses including chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, depression, schizophrenia, anxiety disorder, seizures, developmental delays, autism, lupus, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, unexplained encephalopathy and chronic vegetative states. Martin and his colleagues at USC's Infectious Diseases and Molecular Pathology Laboratories have been meticulously culturing out stealth viruses from patients for the past eight years and, in a stunning development earlier this year, successfully identified one of the viruses as being of African green monkey origin by using DNA sequence analysis. Kidney tissues from African green monkeys have been used to make the live oral polio vaccine (OPV) as well as other viral vaccines during the past three decades.

http://www.ccid.org/stealth/patient_information/vaccine.htm The rest of the article in the link is very interesting??

does it seem starnge that when a researcher finds something like this, not long after they get alot of research funding cut??

cheers!!!
    Wayne likes this.
  7. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    From what I recall on that video from a while ago:
    Actually those are NOT his colleagues or anyone else present, laughing etc
    *LISTEN TO IT*

it's a "laugh track" or track from a comedy, that has been copied over the original films soundtrack.
    itis not posssible for it to have been laughter from anyone in the recording room, it's very brash, possibly faked laughter, with different acoustics

Now, from what I recall reading, I doubt it was accidental because that was a specially archived piece of film...crap can happen any where of course, but it was oooooh so convenient to destory the audio recording as destroying the film would have provoked investigation, and someone had ot painstakingly recover as much of the original soundtrack from "under" that one.
    hence, the audio mess.

Probably done I'd bet, in early 80s, to help cover up the HIV crisis, last thing those scumbags wanted was the possibility or fact, that HIV from tainted vacines was the true source of that epidemic, ever reaching the Public.

In any event the salient point is how the complete assclowns back then had kept primates from across the globe, in close, unsnaitary conditions: perfect breeding grounds for virii to hybridize. Note these virii

http://www.iasociety.org/Default.aspx?pageId=5&elementId=14179
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simian_immunodeficiency_virus
    Wayne likes this.
  8. Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard Senior Member

Australia
  9. currer

currer Senior Member

http://www.sv40foundation.org/

SV40 stands for Simian Virus 40.

SV40 was the 40th virus found in rhesus monkey kidney cells when these cells were used to make the polio vaccine. This virus contaminated both the Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) created by Dr. Jonas Salk and the Oral or "Live" Polio Vaccine (OPV) created by Dr. Albert Sabin
    Wayne likes this.
  10. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Phew ! - thanks to all for this.
    Wayne likes this.
  11. xrayspex

xrayspex Senior Member

u.s.a.
    interesting thanks
    had read dr john martin stuff before
    so is time ripe yet for this to get mainstream media attention?
  12. lookinglass

lookinglass

It certainly isnt getting any media mainstream coverage in the Uk. After listening to the Gary Null Investigation - brilliant programme - now I know for sure that there is a DA notice (a media blackout) on the MMR vaccine and Wakefield. Journalists were invited to Downing St to be told this. And the reason given? "We want to avoid a mass panic in the UK".
  13. Carrigon

Carrigon Senior Member

PA, USA
    Dr. Tenpenny on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/vaccineinfo
    posts lots of info on all this. Vaccines are the biggest fraud of this world. They have never been proven safe or effective. And they are now admitting that they do not work like people thought they did. They upregulate the immune system (Chronic Immune Dysfunction!) and put an antibody in you that might just sit there or it might cause autoimmune disease because the body doesn't know what to do with it. Injecting things into the human body is not a natural way you would encounter a disease. Normally, if you were exposed to something, it would be through the air or something you ate, drank or touched. But nothing would be deeply injected into your body. This creates a completely abnormal thing and all it does is destroy the immune system. And the thing is, you might not see the effects for months or years. So you go around thinking you're okay, and then you might encounter some regular cold virus that will trigger your CFIDS/ME. Or you might have symptoms that just plain get worse and worse over time until you finally are fully CFIDS/ME. And you would never even think it was the vaccines, but it was. And then they add all kinds of mercury and preservatives and animal tissue into the vaccines. They inject you with animal tissue. This can and does cause lupus and other autoimmune disorders. The body doesn't know what to do with this stuff. It's no wonder we are sick. And all these years, they just put up smoke screen after smoke screen telling us they don't know why we're sick. But when you research all this, this is it.

See more popular forum discussions.