1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Meniere's Disease

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Red04, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Red04

Red04 Senior Member

Anyone on here cross diagnosed or misdiagnosed with Meniere's Disease?

I have a close friend with vertigo, tinnitus, electric shock sensation, severe allergies, headaches, muscle pain, and he has recently received a Meniere's Disease diagnosis.

I searched around this forum and not much on Meniere's. It isn't much of a disease, more of a syndrome. All of those are b12 symptoms as well. However, he doesn't have the sever fatigue or mental/depression or immune symptoms that seem to be prevalent here. I was wondering if anyone has a similar case. I think he could get some relief with methylation protocols, but he isn't what I would call a textbook case for rich or freddd's protocol. I was going to recommend the methylation panel, but wanted to check on others before I mentioned it.
  2. arx

arx Senior Member

I think all of us face different symptoms, and you should not think of things being in the 'textbook' category. The list of symptoms which Fred has described is very comprehensive, affecting so many processes. Read here:
    http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/active-b12-protocol-basics.10138/page-2#post-182716

I myself had electric shock sensations and tinnitus as a major symptom.Now,after months on Fred's protocol,tinnitus is almost gone. Electric shock sensations have decreased in intensity,but come back again very strongly with certain supplements.I feel varying sensations,ranging from twitching to buzzing to stinging/tingling to electric shock like sensations to pain.
    I do face issues with many supplements like adb12 and carnitine.My symptoms intensify ten fold while on them.
    But all I want to convey is that B12 might help with the two symptoms I have mentioned.

Has he had a B12 serum test done?
  3. arx

arx Senior Member

See more popular forum discussions.