MEAdvocacy.org Update and a Call for Continued Support
“I have tried raising money by asking for it, and by not asking for it. I always got more by asking for it.”
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Memorial Service for Rich Van Konynenburg: Nov 18

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

View the Post on the Blog

View the Post on the Blog

2. RivkaRivka

RivkaRivka Senior Member

thank you, mark, for posting this. i hope all who can will attend and offer words of love to our dear rich. i miss him so much. i realized that he was a part of my DAILY life for years and years. i would see him on any number of listservs or forums every day. and he answered my personal emails, and i tried his protocol, and he analyzed my case, and i met him once for coffee (face to face with rich!!!!), and and and. he was such a big part of my life. and i feel his loss now DAILY as well. i find myself crying over the loss of rich daily. i loved him. and i miss him. this is really hitting me hard. i hope this gathering helps us all to begin to grieve as a community. please come!

ggingues and Nielk like this.
  3. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    I'm sorry Rivka for your pain.:(

ggingues likes this.
  4. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    So sorry you are having a hard time dealing with his death, it's a testament of his impact upon our lives!

GG

5. RivkaRivka

RivkaRivka Senior Member

I hope folks will come on Sunday, Nov 18th, so that we, as a community, can say goodbye to our beloved rich van k.

best,
    rivka

6. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Wish I could come but Rich's involvement in ME will surely take all other researchers ahead of their time. Thanks Rich.

See more popular forum discussions.