• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

MegaThread for PACE articles

leela

Can we collect links to all the recent articles about PACE here in one place? I'm having trouble finding/remembering all the excellent things that have come out of late. There were a couple of excellent summaries that I'm particularly interested to find. Thanks to any and all who'd like to help make a repository of all the great stuff coming out.

Yogi

I am also finding it difficult to keep up. I have been wanting to contribute and collate all these on MEPedia but have not got round to it.

That is probably a good place to have as repository. PR is good forum to discuss but given the amount of PACE information it is becoming unmanageable to organise + we need to get this info out to the general public in a coherent chronological manner like wikipedia.

http://me-pedia.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

Last edited:

Mark

Sorry... I was asked to unlink this...
@Keela Too - Could I ask why please? If it's sensitive, could you give me what info you can privately (i.e. via Conversation)? The link is freely available on the internet (to Facebook members, at least) so I don't understand why anybody would want to stop people linking to it, and of course they don't have any kind of right to stop anyone from linking to their freely available internet content.

With that in mind, here's that link again, and if anybody gives me a good reason to take it back down again, I'll do so...
https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-me-alliance/debunked-pace-study-/10153619797568257

Last edited:

leela

Thanks, @Mark, I was wondering the same thing.
I'm not sure I have the brain power to learn to code at this stage,though...:lol::love:

Bob

Any Facebook page can be made private (completely private or only visible to friends) at the click of a button, if it's an issue for the owner.