• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

MEGA study: New blog by Professor Hugh Perry

Jan

I didn't say it was a weird and evil plot, the situation is ridiculous and could easily have been avoided with a bit of planning. That is of course, if they had actually been planning a two way dialogue, I very much think they prefer one way dialogue.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I didn't say it was a weird and evil plot, the situation is ridiculous and could easily have been avoided with a bit of planning. That is of course, if they had actually been planning a two way dialogue, I very much think they prefer one way dialogue.

Sorry, I misunderstood you - I thought you were saying that it had been done deliberately because some people didn't want patients to be able to communicate directly with the biomed researchers.

Anyway, I think we agree that we want a dialogue and want MEGA to provide the means for their bloggers. :)