Phoenix Rising: The Gift That Keeps on Giving All Year Long
This holiday season Jody Smith turns her eyes to the people of Phoenix Rising and gives thanks for you all ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

"Meet Jennifer Brea" Video

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Old Bones, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Old Bones

Old Bones Senior Member

I found this "meet the artist" video link on Jen's mobile Twitter account. It introduces her documentary "Unrest" premiering at the Sundance Film Festival tomorrow.

2. Cheesus

Cheesus Senior Member

UK
    Does anyone know when and via what channels we will be able to watch the film? I have plans to emotionally blackmail everyone I know into watching it ;)

Joh, trishrhymes, Jennifer J and 4 others like this.
  3. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    I'd love to know too.

trishrhymes, Advocate and Daisymay like this.
  4. SB_1108

SB_1108 Senior Member

I participated in the Q&A session Jen held on Sunday about the film and from what I understand, it is difficult for her to predict when and how the film will be available to the community or public because it depends largely on what happens at Sundance (like who picks it up for distribution and what they plan to do with it). Someone please correct me if this is inaccurate.

5. Louie

Louie

Canada
    You can go to the Sundance Film Festival page and request a screening of Unrest in your community. Fill out the email form and wait for a response. At least it tells Sundance there is an interest in this film. I did it.

AndyPR and Cheesus like this.

See more popular forum discussions.