The Real ME: A Stock Photography Resource for the Media
We’ve all seen them in the news stories about ME/CFS: the guy in a suit at the office, yawning; the beautiful woman sitting at her desk with her immaculate make-up and elegantly coiffed hair, hand to her head and looking slightly pained.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Meditation for Busy People: Mini-breaks for Your Mind

Discussion in 'Spirituality and ME/CFS' started by ahmo, Mar 23, 2015.

1. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    Seems odd to classify myself as a busy person, but I find I'm always rushing to get things done. In any case, although this series is entitled Meditation for Busy People, these bite-size chunks are wonderful for any body. I'm sorry that I didn't think to post this earlier, it's now on Day 10 of a 21 day free offering, but offerings are still available from Day 6 onward. Novel ways of taking a break, dropping into Here and Now.

http://www.mentorschannel.com/bestsellers/Registrationpage.aspx?bookid=235&uaf=5689563

Gondwanaland, Wayne, Mary and 5 others like this.
  2. sarah darwins

sarah darwins I told you I was ill

Cornwall, UK
    In a similar vein, I came across these recently, free short meditations from Diana Winston of UCLA. They can be downloaded as MP3s by right-clicking the Play buttons and saving.

I'm trying a few of these with some success, being generally resistant to meditation and only able to do handle it in very small doses. Some of these are as short as 3 minutes!

http://marc.ucla.edu/body.cfm?id=22

Gondwanaland, ahmo, Hanna and 2 others like this.
  3. Mary

Mary Senior Member

Southern California
    This is very interesting - thanks for posting! I've been meditating off and on for many years but can definitely use some help with it. I just listened to the first one and liked it very much.

sarah darwins and ahmo like this.

See more popular forum discussions.