Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Meditation for Busy People: Mini-breaks for Your Mind

Discussion in 'Spirituality and ME/CFS' started by ahmo, Mar 23, 2015.

1. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    Seems odd to classify myself as a busy person, but I find I'm always rushing to get things done. In any case, although this series is entitled Meditation for Busy People, these bite-size chunks are wonderful for any body. I'm sorry that I didn't think to post this earlier, it's now on Day 10 of a 21 day free offering, but offerings are still available from Day 6 onward. Novel ways of taking a break, dropping into Here and Now.

http://www.mentorschannel.com/bestsellers/Registrationpage.aspx?bookid=235&uaf=5689563

Gondwanaland, Wayne, Mary and 5 others like this.
  2. sarah darwins

sarah darwins I told you I was ill

Cornwall, UK
    In a similar vein, I came across these recently, free short meditations from Diana Winston of UCLA. They can be downloaded as MP3s by right-clicking the Play buttons and saving.

I'm trying a few of these with some success, being generally resistant to meditation and only able to do handle it in very small doses. Some of these are as short as 3 minutes!

http://marc.ucla.edu/body.cfm?id=22

Gondwanaland, ahmo, Hanna and 2 others like this.
  3. Mary

Mary Senior Member

Southern California
    This is very interesting - thanks for posting! I've been meditating off and on for many years but can definitely use some help with it. I just listened to the first one and liked it very much.

sarah darwins and ahmo like this.

See more popular forum discussions.