1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Standing Up for Patients: An Interview with Dr. Derek Enlander
Gabby Klein considers the efforts Dr. Enlander has gone to to ensure that the reality of ME/CFS is presented to the world at large, and gives us an insight into his opinions on some current issues, including an update on the formation of an academy for ME and CFS physicians,...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Measures of Fatigue (in RA, fibro, etc.) 2011 paper

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by WillowJ, Jul 6, 2013.

1. WillowJ

WillowJ Senior Member

WA, USA
    Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2011 Nov;63 Suppl 11:S263-86. doi: 10.1002/acr.20579.

Measures of fatigue: Bristol Rheumatoid Arthritis Fatigue Multi-Dimensional Questionnaire (BRAF MDQ), Bristol Rheumatoid Arthritis Fatigue Numerical Rating Scales (BRAF NRS) for severity, effect, and coping, Chalder Fatigue Questionnaire (CFQ), Checklist Individual Strength (CIS20R and CIS8R), Fatigue Severity Scale (FSS), Functional Assessment Chronic Illness Therapy (Fatigue) (FACIT-F), Multi-Dimensional Assessment of Fatigue (MAF), Multi-Dimensional Fatigue Inventory (MFI), Pediatric Quality Of Life (PedsQL) Multi-Dimensional Fatigue Scale, Profile of Fatigue (ProF), Short Form 36 Vitality Subscale (SF-36 VT), and Visual Analog Scales (VAS).

Hewlett S, Dures E, Almeida C.

Source

Rheumatology Nursing, University of the West of England, Bristol, UK.

the title is basically a sort of abstract (there is no actual abstract) but the full text is free:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/acr.20579/full
  2. WillowJ

WillowJ Senior Member

WA, USA
    (my bolding)
    Simon and Valentijn like this.

See more popular forum discussions.