1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Measurement question??

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by August59, Apr 16, 2011.

1. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
    If a supplement says this on the label what does it mean? This is a dry ingredient.

"example" (25:1) 50mg

2. SaveMe

SaveMe *****

the city
    ?whats the supp?

3. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
    I don't even remember. It was just one of those "caught my eye" things and then it started bugging me cause I couldn't figure out what it meant. thanks

4. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    i have seen it in tinctured herbs but think its more related to the quantity or how watered down or mixed it is but it does state the actual dose so u wouldnt think that the ratio would be significant. i normally ignore it and look for the mg dose.

August, any luck with treating your adrenal stuff??

cheers!!

5. SaveMe

SaveMe *****

the city
    maybe its a mixture say 25 parts valerian root to 1 part melatonin. in that case, 4% melatonin 96% valerian root

See more popular forum discussions.