1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Patient Experience: "What Bronllys taught me about pacing."
In 2012, Maya, who had tried to cope with ME/CFS on her own for many years, attended a pain management centre in Wales, U.K., and is now able to achieve more through pacing and acceptance, than she had been able to before the course...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ME programmes on Alba TV(Scottish/Gaelic) Jan 23(Mon) and Jan 30.

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by Abha, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Abha

Abha Abha

UK
    Two programmes on M.E. BBC Alba (Scotland), January 23 and 30 (with Gaelic translations).
    by Tony Britton on January 16, 2012

After spending about a year working on the subject, BBC Alba the sub-titled Gaelic channel in Scotland will present the results of their research into M.E. on Monday, January 23 and on January 30.

The station will present a two-part programme, each lasting about an hour, called ME: An Sgths Nimheil /ME: The Toxic Tiredness. It will appear in their Trusadh / Gathering for Success series, starting at 9pm each night. The programmes can be watched on Freeview (Scotland), Freesat and BBC iPlayer.

The ME Association has been heavily involved in helping BBC Alba prepare the programmes.
  2. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    Ooooooh! Thanks for informing me of that, didn't even know about it, lol! (rarely watch TV now bar documentaries, "Sherlock" or the like)

ALBA GU BRATH!!!

;)

here we go more details

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b019p6gp

3. Abha

Abha Abha

UK
    The first part of ME: An Sgths Nimheil /ME: The Toxic Tiredness which was broadcast on BBC Alba last night is now available to watch again at http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b019p6gp

The BBC say it is NOT available for downloading at BBC iPlayer presumably because of copyright restrictions.(Tony Britton)
  4. klimt

klimt

Was very disappointed with this

See more popular forum discussions.