Looking Ahead to Change: Little by Little
I don't make New Year's Resolutions. I don't think I ever really did, but the last decade or two would have been enough to stifle that impulse. I've just been too aware that I don't have that much control over what happens in my life.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ME patients/groups in Greece?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by Mike Harley, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Mike Harley

Mike Harley

Bristol
    Hi all.

I'm new to Phoenix but have been supporting Invest In ME for the last 2 years with fundraising and completing sponsored challenges (www.92in92.blogspot.co.uk and www.mikeseumarathons.com).

I'm running a marathon in Thessaloniki in April, I'm keen to talk to anyone living in Greece (or Thessaloniki) who has ME or runs a support group. I'm trying to make some noise in the press/promote the need for biomedical research etc around Europe.

I realise that this is a big of a longshot but if you know anyone then it would be great to meet up/connect.

Thanks

Mike

Effi, ahmo, minkeygirl and 1 other person like this.
  2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    @Mike Harley Would you mind if I post your blog and your request for anyone in Greece on a Facebook ME forum I'm on? I'm in the US but it's international

3. Mike Harley

Mike Harley

Bristol
    yeah sure. let me know if you need any further info.

4. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    @Mike Harley you need to put an @ sign in front of user's names so they get alerts. I forget what I've posted most of the time! Off to post your info now.

I posted you message and the two links.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015

See more popular forum discussions.