1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Mighty Egg: New Life Springs Forth Despite ME/CFS
Jody Smith finds that even with ME/CFS, new life as symbolized by the mighty egg, can still spring forth ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ME Irony Awards?

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Valentijn, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Valentijn

Valentijn Activity Level: 3

Amersfoort, Netherlands
    While reading some of the latest tabloid trash ( http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/d...-contradict-the-armed-wing-of-the-me-brigade/ ) I was genuinely amused by the following excerpt:

So what do people think about having a poll periodically for the funniest anti-ME pieces created by the media, and maybe an article or something to announce the "winners"?
    Enid, alex3619 and lnester7 like this.
  2. biophile

biophile Places I'd rather be.

Wessely must be a fine candidate for deeply objecting to being compared to Mengele while having no problem encouraging the media portrayal of all his critics as violent extremists who kill others for insulting their religion.
  3. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    Hi biophile, no wez activists are not violent extremists who kill others for insulting our religious icons. Wez worse than such people - thats the message given by Wessely and a few others. I mean he would be safer in Afghanistan! :rolleyes:

Bye, Alex

PS Maybe a yearly award? The Golden Dunce or something? :D Artists, get drawing so we can send it to this years recipient when we vote! Maybe we should first have a competition as to the best prize?

See more popular forum discussions.