1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Pathway to Prevention (P2P) for ME/CFS: A Dangerous Process
Gabby Klein gives an overview of the P2P process, shedding light on the pitfalls with advice as to what we can do in protest ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ME Global Chronicle: impressive new newsletter

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Simon, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Simon

Simon

Monmouth, UK
    June Issue of the Global Chronicle out now, and it's another goodie:

For me, the highlight is Llewelyn King's brilliant proposal for a "Mothers for ME March on Washington" wearing Blue Sashes, slated for May 12 next year, ME Awareness Day.
    Other magazine highlights include:
    • Short report from the 2014 Invest in ME conference
    • Update on the ambitious "Science to Patients" video project: "The webinars that have been posted so far, have more than 145,000 views.This project has resulted in the establishment of the ME Global Chronicle."
    • The story so far on the Lipkin Microbiome crowdfund appeal: money raised, media buzz and conference action [ok, I wrote this, but it's worth a read anyway :)]
    • ME News from around the world
    Thanks to Rob Wibjenga and the Global Chronicle team

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
    Iquitos, WillowJ, aimossy and 7 others like this.
  2. Simon

Simon

Monmouth, UK
    upload_2014-9-19_17-51-19.png
    The ME Global Chronicle has gone bi-monthly due to workload pressures, but the new issue is out (sorry, came out a couple of weeks ago, and I've been slow to post). It's still beautifully produced with lots of highly readable content, including:
    • Science: a look at the role of neuroinflammation in ME/CFS, plus the role of the vagus nerve in inflammation.
    • Updates on Canary in the Coalmine (winning an award from the prestigious Indy Sundance Film Festival), plus all the live crowdfunding appeals from Rituximab to the microbiome
    • New section on Severe ME
    • 2015 March in May: "We need You" update on plans for the US and internationally
    • The Underfinanced ME/CFS Research Field Pt III: What Can We Do
    • plus much much more
    Download here, subscribe here

Attached Files:

See more popular forum discussions.