1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ME Global Chronicle: impressive new newsletter

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Simon, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Simon

Simon

Monmouth, UK
    June Issue of the Global Chronicle out now, and it's another goodie:

For me, the highlight is Llewelyn King's brilliant proposal for a "Mothers for ME March on Washington" wearing Blue Sashes, slated for May 12 next year, ME Awareness Day.
    Other magazine highlights include:
    • Short report from the 2014 Invest in ME conference
    • Update on the ambitious "Science to Patients" video project: "The webinars that have been posted so far, have more than 145,000 views.This project has resulted in the establishment of the ME Global Chronicle."
    • The story so far on the Lipkin Microbiome crowdfund appeal: money raised, media buzz and conference action [ok, I wrote this, but it's worth a read anyway :)]
    • ME News from around the world
    Thanks to Rob Wibjenga and the Global Chronicle team
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
    Iquitos, WillowJ, aimossy and 7 others like this.

See more popular forum discussions.