1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ME/CFS Medical Abnormalities Summary

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by slayadragon, May 9, 2014.

1. slayadragon

slayadragon Senior Member

twitpic.com/photos/SlayaDragon
    Here is an updated list of 500+ peer-reviewed articles showing physiological medical abnormalities in ME/CFS.

http://www.paradigmchange.me/cfs-info/me-and-cfs-medical-abnormal/me-cfs-and-medical-abnormal.pdf

My experience is that this is a very good resource to use with M.D.'s, journalists and others who are skeptical about whether the disease is "real" or who have misconceptions about it.

A website page on the Paradigm Change site describing this information is here:

http://www.paradigmchange.me/cfs-info/me-and-cfs-medical-abnormal/

Best, Lisa

mango, Cheshire, A.B. and 10 others like this.
  2. NK17

NK17 Senior Member

The above is an exceptional and well put together CV of the most important findings and studies in the field of ME/CFS research.

Thank you Lisa ;)!

slayadragon likes this.
  3. NK17

NK17 Senior Member

@slayadragon I wanted to let you know that I've forwarded the pdf to Dr. Carlo-Stella (she is presently working as a clinician in Italy and has done top notch published biomedical research in the ME/Cfs field, on top of being one of the cosignatories of the 2011 ICC) and this was her comment:

" It's really wonderful, exhaustive and well done.
    I've already downloaded it and will refer to it in my clinical practice."

I thought I should let you know and share the small joy with you ;).

See more popular forum discussions.