1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ME/CFS knowledgeable physician in Sydney?

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by Anne, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Anne

Anne

Hi!

To try to help a friend's daughter, currently living in Sydney, Australia, I am looking for info on ME/CFS knowledgeable doctors in the Sydney area. (I'm in Sweden myself, so just trying to help from afar.)

Aussies: Any input appreciated!

Anne
  2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
  3. Googsta

Googsta Doing Well

Australia
    I wish I could help but I am in Melbourne, hopefully someone will be along soon....

Or you could try contacting the ME/CFS society direct, they put me in touch with doctors in my area.

PHONE: (02)9904 8433, EMAIL: office@me-cfs.org.au, WEBSITE: www.me-cfs.org.au

For some reason the website is not loading.
  4. Fred1234567

Fred1234567

The Alison Hunter Memorial Trust is based in Sydney and maybe if the victorian based ME/CFS group hasn't a good list of Sydney doctors it could help.

See more popular forum discussions.