1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ME/CFS docs and insurance and Medicare

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by usedtobeperkytina, Sep 3, 2012.

1. usedtobeperkytina

usedtobeperkytina Senior Member

Clay, Alabama
    Can anyone tell me the ME/CFS docs that accept and will file private insurance claims and accepts Medicare?

Particularly interested in knowing about Enlander, Bateman and Levine (Susan).

Thanks
    Marg likes this.
  2. Marg

Marg Senior Member

Wetumpka Alabama
    Most of them don't. I do not know one that files it all. I have filed some myself...got a little back, not even half. All of my blood work was filed with the U of Miami lab but not the office visit..they were working on that so I don't know if anything has happened yet or not.
  3. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Dr. Derek Enlander in NY accepts Medicare.
  4. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    I think that Dr. Benjamin Natelson in NY accepts Medicare too.
  5. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
    Dr. Peterson does I believe although I know he wasn't on your list. Dr. Klimas used to, but I'm not sure since she has changed her office situation around.
  6. Ocean

Ocean Senior Member

U.S.
    If I remember right a patient with Medicare blogged here about her visits with Dr. Peterson and she paid thousands of dollars seeing him, even with Medicare. I might remember wrong though.

See more popular forum discussions.