• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ME/CFS docs and insurance and Medicare

usedtobeperkytina

Can anyone tell me the ME/CFS docs that accept and will file private insurance claims and accepts Medicare?

Particularly interested in knowing about Enlander, Bateman and Levine (Susan).

Thanks

Marg

Most of them don't. I do not know one that files it all. I have filed some myself...got a little back, not even half. All of my blood work was filed with the U of Miami lab but not the office visit..they were working on that so I don't know if anything has happened yet or not.

August59

Daughters High School Graduation
Dr. Peterson does I believe although I know he wasn't on your list. Dr. Klimas used to, but I'm not sure since she has changed her office situation around.

Ocean

If I remember right a patient with Medicare blogged here about her visits with Dr. Peterson and she paid thousands of dollars seeing him, even with Medicare. I might remember wrong though.