1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Pathway to Prevention (P2P) for ME/CFS: A Dangerous Process
Gabby Klein gives an overview of the P2P process, shedding light on the pitfalls with advice as to what we can do in protest ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ME/CFS Demonstration on May 12, 2014 in San Francisco!

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Wally, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Wally

Wally Senior Member

ME/CFS Demonstration Scheduled for May 12, 2014 in San Francisco.

*Permission granted to re-post Erica's letter and widely disseminate to other Forums and social networking sites.
    Valentijn, beaker and searcher like this.
  2. Wally

Wally Senior Member

If you live in the S.F. Bay Area, please consider participating in the demonstration that Erica Verrillo has planned for May 12, 2014. If you are not well enough to make it to the demonstration, perhaps you have a friend or family member who would be willing to participate on your behalf.

This is your chance to let the world know that 30 years has been way to long to be standing in line waiting to receive the attention and funding that this illness so desperately needs. We really need patients and their supporters to come together and let the world see us, hear us and wake up to the fact that this illness is not going away. Change will not happen unless we are willing to find the strength in numbers to get our message out.

Wake up Everybody - It's Time to Speak Out and Change the Course of this Illness.

vli and beaker like this.

See more popular forum discussions.