1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ME/CFS Case Definition/Symptom Survey

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by ggingues, Aug 26, 2009.

1. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    .The ME/CFS Symptom Checklist is the standard guide for clinicians and research scientists for the evaluation of patients. The survey is presented here as a service to Dr. Nancy Klimas, M.D. of the University of Miami and her team of researchers who will use the collected data in their research on ME/CFS. In some cases, she may decide to share the collected data with other ME/CFS research teams. Please be advised, however, that the collected data will not be used for any other purpose and will be held in the strictest confidence. In completing the survey, you will NOT receive an automatic diagnosis, nor will you receive any sort of evaluation of your symptoms. You will, however, be advancing scientific research on ME/CFS. At the end of the survey you will have the option of adding your email address or not. By doing so, you are authorizing a member of the research team to follow up with you on this survey or invite you to participate in another study, should they consider such action appropriate. View Survey

http://cfsknowledgecenter.ning.com/page/mecfs-case-definition-survey-1

Hope I am not breaking some rule by posting this here?! I believe Dr Klimas is a well respected Dr for our disease?
  2. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    (I copied Gaston's Post here - to spread it around. )

Nancy Klimas is great! We don't have those kinds of rules here - Nice survey. I took it.

THANKS!:D
  3. Tony

Tony Still working on it all..

Melbourne, Australia
    Good one...:) I just did it. Survey is short and easy to do.

See more popular forum discussions.