The 12th Invest in ME Research Conference June, 2017, Part 2
MEMum presents the second article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ME Association Guide to ME/CFS Symptom Management – Part One | 06 July 2017

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by charles shepherd, Jul 6, 2017.

1. charles shepherd

charles shepherd Senior Member

ME Association Guide to ME/CFS Symptom Management – Part One | 06 July 2017

Over the next week or so we will provide a series of blogs that combine to produce a useful guide to symptom management. When the series is complete, we’ll include an index so that you can gain quick access to the most relevant blog, and the complete guide will be reflected in a newly updated leaflet available from our online shop.

The medical information contained in these blogs is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment from your own doctor. We recommend that you should always consult your doctor or dentist about any specific medical problem or approach to treatment. And we suggest that any medical information provided by the ME Association is, where appropriate, shown to and discussed with your own doctor or dentist at the next available opportunity.

First blog blog here:

http://www.meassociation.org.uk/201...cfs-symptom-management-part-one-06-july-2017/

Dr Charles Shepherd
    Hon Medical Adviser, MEA

2. NelliePledge

NelliePledge plodder

@charles shepherd thanks Ive posted this onto another forum and local group facebook page

dangermouse and Invisible Woman like this.
  3. Aroa

Aroa

Spain
    Thank you so much !!!. I posted as well on our spanish forum and looks like people found it very interesting and helpful.

dangermouse likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.