• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ME Analysis - Patient created Web document relating to the PACE study

alex3619

I would like to thank Janelle for her presentation and I am glad they could sort out the phone number issue. I am hopeful they will be able to endorse the IACFSME primer as currently motioned. There were a number of good presentations, not only from advocates but from the medical professionals. I would like to thank all of them too.

alex3619

Hi oceanblue, not yet. The entire thing might be available in a week or two. I missed Cort's testimony for example as I was asleep, so I will be looking out for the videos. Janelle might however post a written testimony somewhere. Bye, Alex

oceanblue

Good work, Janelle in covering so much important ground so effectively in such little time. Great to see Tom's paper and 'The Project' get such exposure.