1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ME Analysis - Patient created Web document relating to the PACE study

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by alex3619, May 14, 2012.

1. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    I would like to thank Janelle for her presentation and I am glad they could sort out the phone number issue. I am hopeful they will be able to endorse the IACFSME primer as currently motioned. There were a number of good presentations, not only from advocates but from the medical professionals. I would like to thank all of them too.
    WillowJ likes this.
  2. oceanblue

oceanblue Senior Member

UK
    Is it possible to see/hear/read Janelle's testimony anywhere?
  3. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    Hi oceanblue, not yet. The entire thing might be available in a week or two. I missed Cort's testimony for example as I was asleep, so I will be looking out for the videos. Janelle might however post a written testimony somewhere. Bye, Alex
  4. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

oceanblue likes this.
  5. oceanblue

oceanblue Senior Member

UK
    Good work, Janelle in covering so much important ground so effectively in such little time. Great to see Tom's paper and 'The Project' get such exposure.
    WillowJ likes this.
  6. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

WillowJ and Bob like this.

See more popular forum discussions.