Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

MDP blog: There has been some really neat news for ME/CFS recently, here’s a quick round up..

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by AndyPR, Mar 26, 2017.

1. AndyPR

AndyPR Cookies for Tired Sam

Blog post from The Microbe Discovery Project, giving an overview of some of the recent news from the ME/CFS world. It picks up something that I'd missed, that apparently Francis Collins has been asked to stay on as NIH director. Also covers Ron's recent videos, the recent articles bashing PACE, NIH Directors blog and Unrest.
    http://microbediscovery.org/2017/03/26/neat-mecfs-news/

barbc56, Jan, Old Bones and 13 others like this.
  2. Denise

Denise Senior Member

Very interesting - thanks for pointing this out @AndyPR .

Earlier this week I saw that John Ioannidis was being asked to head NIH.
    "Mr. Ioannidis, whose name has become synonymous with reproducibility, has himself has become a subject of concern. Multiple news reports in recent weeks described the Trump administration as considering him to head the National Institutes of Health. Mr. Ioannidis isn’t seeking the job, and said in an interview that he has "no tolerance for any overt or covert anti-science agendas."

barbc56, AndyPR, CJB and 2 others like this.

See more popular forum discussions.