New Atmosphere, New Vision: Gibson and Whittemore Kick Off Invest in ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry reports on Dr. Gibson's introduction and Dr. Whittemore's keynote speech, at the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

McVeigh 2006: FMS exercise RCT exercise-no difference. Publicatn bias -only abstract?

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Dolphin, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Forgive me for being cynical but I have to wonder whether this randomised controlled trial would have been published as a full paper rather than just as a poster and an abstract, if they had got results that suggested a combined pool-based exercise and education programme helped

(it was listed at: http://www.controlled-trials.com/ISRCTN21694164 - the third publication might look like a full paper but it's actually "Rehabilitation and Therapy Research Society Second Annual Conference The Challenges of Clinical Research: 25-26 May 2006 at University College Dublin" pp. 205-228(24) i.e. a review on the whole conference. It has been relatively buried.)

===========

See more popular forum discussions.