Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

MCS type reaction from new water distiller???

Discussion in 'Hypersensitivity and Intolerance' started by douglasmich, May 19, 2016.

1. douglasmich

douglasmich

I got a water distiller today. Its small and does 4L at a time.

After turning it on, i started to feel extremely ill. I had anxiety, brainfog, fatigue etc same reactions i get from breathing in cleaning chemicals and other things.

I had the window open when using it. I guess the vapours coming from the machine or the process of distilling itself is attacking me with chemicals?

I guess il have to operate it outside. Hope i can drink the water.

DO you think its the chemicals being taken out of the water and going into the air?

cheers

2. CCC

CCC Senior Member

If it's a real distillation unit, then it's possible - not quite the way you said but close enough. But if that were the case, boiling water would be bad for you as well.

Another possibility is that the plastics and stuff it's made from are outgassing.

See more popular forum discussions.