1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

MCS - supports Martin Palls theory

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by glenp, Jul 13, 2010.

1. glenp

glenp "and this too shall pass"

Vancouver Canada suburbs
  2. Dainty

Dainty Senior Member

Washington State
    Thanks for posting this, glenp.
  3. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    Hi Glenp

I am a big fan of Marty's work, and we have occasionally exchanged emails since 99. I do have to say that this paper only supports what I have said all along: the pathophysiology according to his model. It may or may not explain the actual cause, as opposed to mechanisms. This means it might not lead to a cure. However, understanding the mechanisms will almost certainly lead to a treatment. I think Marty's explanation of mechanisms in CFS is also correct, but this again doesn't make it causal. His "Explaining Unexplained Ilnesses" book is well worth reading although possibly a little heavy for the general public.

Bye
    Alex

See more popular forum discussions.