1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

May 12 CFS Pajama Day

Discussion in 'Advocacy Projects' started by imabath, Sep 15, 2010.

1. imabath

imabath

I'd love to see people wearing their Pajamas all day on May 12th every year. What better way for those who love us to show support by wearing their pj's to work. My children have a pj day at school every year. I've thought of asking the PTA to schedule their pj day on May 12th.
  2. Tammie

Tammie Senior Member

Woodridge, IL
    i like the idea.....what would be really cool would be if the t-shirt idea could be combined with this - people could wear PJ bottoms with ME/CFS t-shirts
  3. Stone

Stone Senior Member

NC
    A great idea. How could we get it some press? Without it, it's just a bunch of people wearing pajamas to work, perhaps sending a message we don't intend to send. The only way it will raise awareness is if it's somehow covered by the media I'm afraid. I would love to hear what others think about this.

See more popular forum discussions.