1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Mastocytosis coexisting conditions

Discussion in 'Mast Cell Disorders/Mastocytosis' started by taniaaust1, Jul 9, 2014.

1. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    http://www.mastocytosis.ca/perelated.htm

I have lots of the coexisting masto conditions, many of these are common to in ME/CFS.

On that masto coexisting condtion list, I have or have had the following
    - CFS
    - Raynauds
    - FM
    - POTS
    - Dysautonomia
    - Hypertension (I get orthostatic hypertension)
    - MCS
    - RLS
    - Diabetes (basically have at this point but yet to be diagnosed)
    - Vertigo (I have severe bout of that one time, almost threw my guts up due to it)

- Addisons disease (I dont have but I have had out of normal range, low cortisol 24 hr results)
    - Mitral valve prolaspe (I suspect I have one which opens up at times due to having 2 leaky valves which indicate but it currently is undiagnosed)
    - Neuropathy (Ive had this in the past with the ME but it wasnt diagnosed)

Anyway.. its interesting to see just how many of the masto coexisting conditions are ME/CFS ones too.

merylg likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.